Monday, November 5, 2007

Obama’s Strategic Laugh

After calling Hillary Clinton a “textbook” candidate, Barack Obama takes another jab at his running mate in the opening sketch of Saturday's "Saturday Night Live."

The sketch of Saturday's broadcast featured actors Amy Poehler and Darrell Hammond, as the Clintons, hosting a Halloween party. Toward the end of the sketch a man walked in wearing an Obama mask — which he removed to reveal he was, indeed, Barack Obama.

"I have nothing to hide," Obama said. "I enjoy being myself. I'm not going to change who I am just because it's Halloween."

It wasn’t your best acting; however Senator Obama was strategically able to get this message across about Senator Clinton while gaining a few laughs at the same time. Due to Clinton’s considerable lead over Obama in the polls, I’m sure the Obama campaign has a few more tricks up their sleeves to get Obama some more national exposure.

Source:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071104/ap_on_el_pr/obama_snl_4;_ylt=AqNj2tir9glmhqIt8.ajAxvkbeRF
Take a look:
http://my.barackobama.com/snl

No comments: